This property is now sold subject to contract and is currently unavailable, for similar properties, please call 0118 907 9841 to speak to our team.
Two highly specified homes, currently under construction by Christopher Wren Developments, privately nestled into a quite location within Binfield.
Each home has been designed with flexible family living in mind with an expansive kitchen/dining/family room opening onto the rear gardens, separate formal living rooms to the front and four bedrooms with an en-suite to the Master upstairs.
• Roca sanitary wear
• Hansgrohe brass wear
• Neff appliances, to include hide and slide oven, combi microwave oven, induction hob integrated fridge/freezer and 300mm wine cooler
• Stone resin work tops
• Utility cupboard ( ready for customers own appliances
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Tiled kitchen/breakfast floor
• Tiled hall and WC
• Bathrooms tiled floors, full tiling to wet areas and half to rest
• Chrome towel rails
• Illuminated bathroom mirrors with shaver sockets
• Samsung air source heat pump
• Samsung 220l pressurised hot water tank
• Electric garage doors
• Spot lights to all ground floor rooms, bed 1 and 2
• Feature pendent point over island in kitchen
• Oak interior doors
• Chrome light switches to hall ways and kitchen
• Block paved front drive way
• Patio to rear with the rest of the gardens laid to lawn
• Side paths with gates
• High level TV points in kitchen/ breakfast and living room.
• TV points to all other rooms
• Pre wired for burglar alarms
• Fitted wardrobes to master suit
Viewings are available, by appointment and completion is expected late Spring/early Summer.
*External imagery is CGI and to be used for indiciative purposes only and specification schedule is subject to change
*Please note the properties are currently under construction and full PPE will be provided prior to viewing, please speak to the sales consultant for further information.
One of the most common mistakes made by buyers is not speaking to a Mortgage Advisor before starting their search. Rates change all of the time and banks only look at the mortgage rates they personally offer. You never know, by speaking to an advisor, you might be able to afford a larger home on smaller repayments!
It’s shocking that nationally, almost 50% of property sales don’t actually reach completion. That’s often due to required legal processes and a lack of communication. Avoid being a part of this shocking stat by using our specialist Conveyancing services, we help you find and actually move in to your dream home.
When buying a home, it’s a good idea to have an additional survey carried out before progressing too far with the purchase. This protects you from any hidden surprises later down the line! Mortgage Surveys do not check the condition of the property so may not highlight things you should be aware of.