This property is now sold subject to contract and is currently unavailable, for similar properties, please call 0118 907 8261 to speak to our team.
Ideal for those looking to take their first step onto the property ladder, this well presented third floor apartment is perfectly positioned for Reading town centre, bus routes and the mainline railway station.
The purchase price reflects a 70% share, with the remaining 30% paid as rent and the accommodation comprises: entrance hall with storage, two double bedrooms, a large full length living/dining room, three piece bathroom and a kitchen with integrated appliances.
With double glazing and gas central heating, the property further benefits from allocated parking and secure telecom entry system.
Find out what your friends and family think of this property by sharing it on Facebook.
Typical Monthly Repayment with Mortgage Advice Bureau.
* This is just a guide figure, seek professional advise for accurate figures - Book your free mortgage advice meeting here.
One of the most common mistakes made by buyers is not speaking to a Mortgage Advisor before starting their search. Rates change all of the time and banks only look at the mortgage rates they personally offer. You never know, by speaking to an advisor, you might be able to afford a larger home on smaller repayments!
It’s shocking that nationally, almost 50% of property sales don’t actually reach completion. That’s often due to required legal processes and a lack of communication. Avoid being a part of this shocking stat by using our specialist Conveyancing services, we help you find and actually move in to your dream home.
When buying a home, it’s a good idea to have an additional survey carried out before progressing too far with the purchase. This protects you from any hidden surprises later down the line! Mortgage Surveys do not check the condition of the property so may not highlight things you should be aware of.