Following Tuesday night’s announcement from the Government regarding Estate Agents re-opening their offices and further guidelines issued yesterday, we have implemented the following action plan ensuring the total safety of our staff and clients first and to fully adhere to Social Distancing:-
· Ensure our offices are regularly anti-viral deep cleaned and followed up with weekly ‘fogging’
· Limit the members of our team in an office at any one time to reduce the number of people coming into contact with each other
· Ensure full PPE equipment is available such as fixed hand sanitisers in office for staff and clients when entering and exiting our offices
· Promote and adhere to a new way of working by conducting business where possible without having to come into contact with clients
· Ensure our policies for Market Appraisals and Viewings limit the number of people who come into contact with each other
· Demonstrate to our clients that they will feel safe and totally comforted to do business with Prospect
· Reduced and staggered opening hours allowing for a mixture of working from home and office – Where staff can continue to work from home they will
· Prepared to be fully flexible in the event that the industry needs to quickly adapt to any changes
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and clients is paramount, with this in mind we are fully preparing to open our offices to the public from Monday 18th our opening hours will be Monday to Friday 10am until 4pm and Saturday 10am until 2pm, As always we are completely available for Video and Telephone calls until such time that we allow restricted access to our offices.
We welcome your feedback on our approach. By taking such steps we will install confidence into our clients by taking a comprehensive approach on full preparation for conducting our services in the most safe working environment possible for our people and the public.
Fireworks season is here and love it or hate it, it'll be going off with a bang. These days...Read More
Prospect Reading has just had the pleasure of selling this 3-bedroom detached bungalow on...Read More
Earlier this year, just before lockdown took hold of the country, Prospect Estate Agency once...Read More