Despite the recent announcement of a third national lockdown, government guidelines state that people can still view, buy, rent, sell and move house.
Though we are very thankful to be able to keep you moving under these exceptional circumstances, the safety and comfort of our customers, staff and the local community will always be our biggest priority. We will therefore be operating under strict safety measures which will constantly be under review.
These measures include:
- Safety bubbles for all staff – allowing no other physical contact with anyone in the company outside of their bubble
- Face masks/plastic visors worn by all staff whilst in the office
- Offices are open strictly by appointment only
- NHS track and trace unique QR codes implemented for all of our offices
- Video tours and live virtual viewings available for almost all of our properties
- Virtual valuations and minimal contact valuation available for all sellers and landlords
- Individual staff safety packs including clear face masks, hand sanitiser and gloves which must be used for all necessary face to face appointments
- Pre and post viewing property sanitising of all surfaces / handles
- Strict ‘no touching’ policy for clients on all viewings
- Sanitiser stations at the entrances to all offices
- Perspex safety screens providing safe workstations for our staff
- Where possible, our staff are working from home
- Bi-weekly fogging of our offices and daily sanitising of all worksurfaces
- All office and home workers equipped with new video conference software, enabling clients to ‘see’ us whenever they need
- All company meetings are now conducted virtually
We want to find you your dream home in the safest way possible, and are always looking for ways to improve. If you have any questions, queries or feedback or suggestions, please get in touch at email@example.com– we’d love to hear from you.