Government guidelines state that people can still view, buy, rent, sell and move house during the current lockdown. Though we are very thankful to be able to keep you moving under these exceptional circumstances, the safety and comfort of our customers, staff and the local community will always be our biggest priority.
We are operating under strict safety procedures and ask that our clients also read and adhere to the Government procedures for moving home during lockdown. These include:
- DO NOT attend a viewing or visit our offices if you, or any party in your household, is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate.
- If you have recently returned to the UK from one of the countries on the quarantine list, we will continue to progress your home move virtually until your quarantine period is over.
- Where possible, we ask clients to call or email us instead of visiting our offices. If an office visit is essential, visitors must wear face coverings, unless exempt.
- Our agents will wear face coverings while in close face-to-face contact with clients, in both our offices and whilst on viewing or valuation appointments.
- All properties have video tours available and we strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance, only physically viewing properties which they have a strong interest in.
- We will be unable to offer transport to any viewings, clients must meet our agent at the property.
- We will sanitise all surfaces and handles of a property before and after any viewing.
- Clients viewing a property must not touch any surfaces.
To keep up to date with everything we’re doing to keep you and our staff safe, visit our dedicate Covid-19 page by clicking here.
If you’d like to speak with an agent and start your move safely, click here.